MEET CYNTHIA


Cynthia is one of our dedicated caregivers. She has graciously agreed to share some of her insights and experience in our new video, which will be available for viewing very soon. Here’s how Cynthia responded to some of our questions…

Cynthia, how does your past personal and professional experience relate to the work you do at PHCI?

I’ve always been a caregiver in some form. With my family as a teen, with my children, and now my grandchildren.

and what do you like about working for PHCI?

The best part of working for Private Home Care, Inc. is the family atmosphere between the employees and the clients.

What do you enjoy about working with people in need?

I enjoy helping people in general. I find that I get so much in return.

Can you give us a little personal background about yourself?

I’m a grandma of two young boys that I’m helping to raise. I enjoy hiking, crocheting, playing with the boys, reading, and my gardens.

and, how do your personal interests help you as a caregiver?

I believe that my personal interests have helped me develop lots of love, compassion, and patience.

Comments